Naval & Patrol Vessels
- Naval vessels
- Patrol vessels
- Coastguard vessels
- Mine countermeasure vessels
- Offshore patrol vessels
- Harbour patrol vessels
- Survey vessels
- Landing platforms/docks (LPDs)
- Landing crafts
- Interceptor Craft
- Police boats
Benefits Hull Vane®
- Higher speed thanks to reduced resistance.
- Improved sailing characteristics.
- Same range at higher speed.
- Extended range.
- Reduced motion in waves produces a stable platform for crew to execute their mission.
- Safer launch & recovery of daughter craft or USV’s.
- Safer helicopter/drone landings.
- Improved working conditions for crew.
- Reduced exterior noise levels thanks to reduced stern wave.
- Reduced interior noise levels due to lower propeller and engine loads.
- Lower propeller and engine sound radiation.
Wash & Wake
- Reduced stern wave makes vessel less traceable by airborne vehicles.
- Reduced vessel wake also makes vessel less vulnerable to wake-homing torpedoes
Foil Assist benefits
- Improved sailing comfort and safety.
- Reduced pitching and slamming.
- Improved sailing behaviour.
- Less spray for a drier ride.
- Higher speed when sailing through waves
- Reduced seasickness.