- Expedition cruise vessels
- Passenger ships & ferries
- Offshore vessels
- Coasters (<200m)
- Ro-ro ships
- Research vessels
- Fast supply vessels
- Container vessels
- Fast transfer boats
- Windfarm service vessels
- Daughter craft
- Passenger RHIBs
- Aquaculture support boats
Benefits Hull Vane®
- Reduced motions in waves means a stable platform for the crew to execute their mission.
- Reduced seasickness of passengers enhance the experience on board
Reduced fuel costs
- Lower operational expenditure (OPEX) due to reduced fuel consumption (5–25%)
- Applies to conventional fuels as well as alternative sources of energy, such as batteries, methanol, hydrogen, etc.
- Greater range (or same range at a higher speed), due to reduced fuel consumption.
- Reduced CO2, NOx and SOx emissions thanks to improved fuel consumption.
- Fewer batteries needed to produce the same range and top speed on board electric vessels.
- Conversion to other fuel is made easier due to less vessel resistance.
- Less capacity for hydrogen needed.
- Conversion to methanol is easier without increasing fuel capacity.
Foil Assist benefits
- Improved sailing comfort and safety.
- Reduced pitching and slamming.
- Improved sailing behaviour.
- Less spray for a drier ride.
- Higher speed when sailing through waves
- Reduced seasickness.